Friday, December 21, 2007

Texas Jumping Beans/Benihana


We met up with some friends from school today at Texas Jumping Beans. We were there from 1 till 5:30, the kids were so worn out! We got home just in time to change clothes and go to Benihana for dinner with the Shenkins. It was SO much fun. I don't usually like to go there, mainly because I don't like seafood and there seems to be a lot of it, but we hadn't taken the kids there probably since we went to Disney World. The chef was great, he lit a bunch of stuff on fire for the kids, tossed some shrimp tails in his hat, threw some chicken at the kids for them to try to catch in their mouth. Riley ate more that night than I've seen him eat in entire days before!! David and I had some sushi, spicy tuna rolls or something, they were really good, Riley tried them, thought they were too spicy but I love that he will try anything.

No comments: