Saturday, April 14, 2007

Main Event

Main Event

Well, tonight we had a birthday party for one of Riley's friends, Addison. The party was at main Event, and since Regan is good friends with Addison's sister, Evelyn, it was a family affair. They bowled, which was so cute to see Regan tossing that ball around. They even turned the lights out for Galactic Bowl, so we glowed in the dark a little bit. Then it was time for cake and pizza, where David and I got into an icing fight. He had been bugging me all day, just being a "kid" and picking on me, so when I had enough of that, I smushed some icing up his nose!! Well, he grabbed the rest of the icing, and let's just say, I ended up washing most of my hair in the bathroom sink!! He always takes things up a notch or two or ten!! But, it was fun. Then we had glow in the dark putt putt, which was a lot of fun too. Everyone else had to leave early, so it was just Addison's family and ours, so we all had a great time. I took tons of pictures. none of the icing fight though, thank goodness, no need to have that recorded for posterity!!

No comments: