Thursday, May 17, 2007

Regan Graduates!!

Graduation

Today Regan graduated from Pre-K! It was a great ceremony, the kids looked so cute with their little caps on. They walked down the aisle to Pomp and Circumstance, recited the Poem, All Things Great and Small, where they each had their own lines to say, and sang several songs, one about a mom who cries hysterically when they go to kindergarten. Then they had a slide show that played several songs, one of which was Butterfly Kisses. Then they called their names and one by one each kid got to go up on stage and get their "diploma". Regan has been telling me for weeks that I was gonna cry and silly me, I didn't believe her, but guess what? I did. I wasn't alone, Pam sat next to me and we cried together. It just seems like yesterday when we were headed off to the hospital to have her.

After the ceremony, the kids had a piece of cake with Regan's face on it, and we headed to Taco Cabana for Regan's favorite, a bean and cheese.

1 comment:

Jamielouwho said...

Awwww, it just goes too fast doesn't it. So she's starting Kinder with Alex in the fall??? Why did I think she had a whole year before then?