Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Don't know when we'll be back again...actually, Monday. I don't know why I'm so excited about this trip, maybe cause we don't have to actually DRIVE for 10 hours!! My kids can't make it 10 minutes in the car right now without one of them trying to rip the other one's head off. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 5:15, David comes home early from work, we load up, get the kids as they are getting out of school at 3:30 (and it's picture day) and book it to the airport. And of course, my daughter decides last night was a good night for a little projectile vomiting! I spent forever cleaning all the walls in my bathroom, poor thing, the bathroom door was shut, that was the first obstacle, then someone left the lid down. By the time she got over the bowl, there just wasn't anything left. But, it must have just been a 24 hour thing cause she's been fine today.

Also, my BFF Tammy has been traveling the country. They went to MinnesOta to see family and called me today to tell them how to get to Mt Rushmore (too far, they skipped it) but I've had NO ONE to sit and chat with, so it will be good to be gone for a while the same time as them.

It will be great to get down there, see everyone and spend some time with David's side of the family. It's been over 4 years since we've made this trip down there, we're WAY pass due! You know I will be taking some major pictures, can't wait to post them.

New Orleans here we come!!

No comments: