Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snaggle Tooth


My baby girlie lost her first tooth! And the sad thing is, I wasn't here to see it. Daddy was doing mommy duty that day, and made Regan her favorite dinner, a bean and cheese burrito, and she told him after a few bites, "Dad, I feel a hole in my mouth" and he didn't know what she was talking about until finally he looked over and noticed her tooth was gone. We just found out it was loose on Saturday when she tried to bite off her Fall Fest wristband! So, apparently she swallowed it, since it was no where to be found. I told her maybe the Tooth Fairy would leave her money in her tummy right next to her tooth. She didn't think that was a good idea. And sure enough, the good old reliable Tooth Fairy left her a shiny golden dollar coin under her pillow, and Regan carried that thing around in her hand the entire day! Such a big girl now.

No comments: