Friday, July 13, 2007

More Reganisms

She cracks us up, constantly! Last night as David and Riley were wrestling (there's LOTS of roughhousing in our house!) David was calling Riley a chicken, and making chicken sounds at him (bwock!) and Regan got mad, went running over to David and yelled at him, "Don't call my brother a BWOCK BWOCK!" Riley thought that was the funniest thing.

Then today, she wanted scrambled eggs, so as I was making them, she pushed her chair over to help, and saw that I had already cracked the eggs, and got mad, "MOM!! I wanted to hatch the eggs!!"

We're getting ready to head out to San Antonio for the weekend, not much happened this week, we went to the Pflugerville water park, and the Round Rock water park (I look like a raccoon now!) and ran some errands. I didn't take any pictures this week, but I'll more than make up for it this weekend, I'm sure!!

No comments: