Monday, July 23, 2007

My Little Target Workers!



It's the first day of school! My baby girl is all grown up, I can't believe she started Kindergarten today. She didn't want me to bring her in, she just wanted me to do the drive thru and drop her off. But, I walked her in anyway, and felt bad that all the other mom's and dad's were there taking pictures, and I didn't bring my camera. But, I was afraid she would get clingy if I stayed too long, so I dropped her off, she found her cubby and her chair, so I went to drop Riley off. They are in a new building this year, tons more kids, it's going to be very different this year. Riley is one of the oldest kids on the campus, since it's K-3, so it's odd to see him as one of the "big" kids!

I'd like to say I'm going to spend the day cleaning, or meeting other mom's for a "free day" but I haven't felt great all weekend, losing my voice, sore throat, so I'm going to take a nap and read Harry Potter!

No comments: