Thursday, December 20, 2007

Riley's Christmas Party


I'm about partied out at this point. I'm the room mom for both kids (won't do that again) so I have to have a hand in all of the festivities. Not a big deal, I'm at their school a lot and I think it's important to be involved, but I can't tell you how excited I am that the break is HERE! I think I need it worse than the kids do at this point. So, Riley's class had their party today, it was fun, Ms. Baxter can sure crack the whip with those kids!! We did the station rotation again, I made cookies, and oddly enough, that ended up being the cleanest station. I was prepared for the worst over there, but they did good. Parents sent in tons of snacks, I doubt any of them ate one bite at lunch today. After snacks and party time, they had a book exchange and watched party of the Live Action Grinch movie, and then opened presents from their teacher. Then I had to move on to Regan's class for her plant show. I spent the entire day at the school. It was fun, but I need a nap.

This is Riley's friend Mikale (brother to Regan's friend Kai) just a family of goofballs!!

No comments: