Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you mom's had a great day! My Mother's Day started last night, we went to church, and we planned on going to the Fry's for lunch on Sunday, so after church we just went to Taco Cabana with them, and the kids started begging to spend the night with Mimi and Papa!! Well, since we had done Olympics, a pool party and Texas Jumping Beans before church, they were pretty exhausted so Mimi thought it would be a great night to have them over! The kids were thrilled, they LOVE to spend the night there, and play "jail" with Papa. So, of course, David and I head over to the movies to watch the late showing of IRON MAN!! I have been aching to see this movie and it did not disappoint, it's incredible, and I never realized just how hot Robert Downey, Jr can be when he's all sweaty and kidnapped. Great movie, be sure to stay till the end of the credits to see a little mini-preview of the sequel, it's gonna ROCK!!

No comments: