Monday, September 30, 2013

Sewing Practice

I bought a sewing machine off Craigslist a few months ago, mainly to sew patches on things. Well, I learned through trial and error how to thread the needle and bobbin, and so, to practice, I sewed all the leftover patches on Regan's Junior Girl Scout vest. She's not a Junior anymore, and all I had at the time was olive green thread for Riley's Sea Cadet uniform. So, I practiced and got all the patches on, then went and bought clear thread. Then I sewed all her patches on her NEW Cadette vest. I can't believe she's a Cadette! She found her old Daisy and Brownie vests and tried them on, and it was too funny, they are so tiny now!

Anyway, here's the front, I need to get a picture of the back now with all our Arkansas trip patches on, it's already getting full!

No comments: