Monday, September 24, 2007

Manic Monday Meme


You’ve won $100,000 – but have to give it all away. To which charity or institution would you donate it?
Well, I would give most of it to our awesome church, Celebration Church. And I would give a big chunk to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, for breast cancer research.

What do you think is the most soothing sound?
The ocean, which is why we have several sound machines on at night, all tuned in to the ocean! It's so relaxing and makes me remember all our fun trips to the beach.

Does time heal all wounds?
No, I wouldn't say heal, I would say lessen the pain, but not completely heal. My mom died on Thanksgiving of 1999, almost 8 years ago, and not a day goes by that I don't miss her terribly. It's not as painful as the day she died, but it will never completely heal.

No comments: