Friday, September 14, 2007

Wascally Wabbit!







While David was mowing the backyard tonight, I heard the mower cut off and some banging on the door. I figured we were about to get a lecture about leaving some random toy in the yard or something, but when I opened the door, much to my surprise, David was holding a tiny baby bunny!! It was so cute. We've had so many rabbit problems with me trying to grow a garden, I had gotten to the point where I was sick and tired of rabbits, but this one was cute! So David took it to the side of our house, where there is an empty field, and they set it free. Riley was sad to see it go, but we explained that it needed to be with it's family. So, about 10 minutes later, when there was only about a 6 inch square patch of grass left to cut, out hops another baby bunny!! I grabbed my camera this time and got some pics of it, and of my little brother Pete's girlfriend's little girl, and the bunny. And Riley, setting it free again. I told the kids we would put out some veggies for them since my garden is no longer in existence (thanks to these rabbits).

No comments: