Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Cheated!


I don't know why it is, but every year, Christmas card pictures are such a hassle. I would like one of the whole family, but that just never happens. So even with my two kids, how is it that I can't find outfits that match (but not too girlie or too manly) and get the kids dressed, cleaned up and ready to pose without making a stupid face (on purpose) and take some pictures! But this Sunday, I had an idea. We were all dressed up, at church, waiting for David to finish working the parking lot, and they have decorated the church SO nice this year. There were nice big trees decorated so fancy all over the church, my kids were relatively clean, okay the outfits don't exactly match but we can't have everything right? So in a few days you will open you're mailbox and see one of these fine pictures:

No comments: