Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a nice Mother's Day! Regan and I went shopping at Walmart after her Girl Scout event, and she wanted money to buy me something, but she wanted it to be a surprise. So I told her to pick something out, and I would give her some money to go check out by herself, and she could put it in a bag and hide it from me. Well, she picked out a dozen red roses! Very sweet, but kind of hard to hide in a bag, but I was *very* surprised the next morning!

Riley made me 4 "Get Dad Off the Xbox" cards which David says technically aren't valid, but hey, I will take what I can get! We had a great time with the family (and Alex, Melissa and Sydney!) after church over at Pam and Dave's eating lunch, burgers, Whole Foods potato salad, pulled pork, peach cobbler, and chocolate pie.

The picture is for some reason, the only one I got on Mother's Day, and it's Regan showing off her new skirt!

No comments: