Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. Riley's friend Tristan and his dad Alex came over. Riley dressed up like a vampire, mainly because he thought it would be cool to "float" with his Heely's. Regan was Ariel, the Little Mermaid, complete with crown, red wig, wand and light up dress shoes. Which means that after about 5 houses, I was holding the wand, a few more houses down, and I was holding the crown, a few more houses, I was holding the shoes, and in the end, I came home holding ALL of Regan's accessories, a dog on a leash and Tristan's helmet. It was fun though, got lots of loot, that thankfully, I haven't even looked at! We ordered pizza and the kids got to go to bed a little late tonight. I feel for their teachers tomorrow though!!

No comments: