Friday, February 22, 2008

Stay FAR, FAR AWAY!!

Regan told me she had a "forehead ache" last weekend, and was running a very low fever. That went on for a few days, I kept her out of school Monday and Tuesday. She's been coughing a lot, but those were really her only symptoms, so I don't know what it was she had, if it was a cold or the flu, but she's been sleeping a lot during the day, and having bad dreams at night, keeping me awake with her kicking and screaming. Then David started feeling bad Wednesday and decided to work from home, and by today it's probably the full blown flu. He's taken up residence on the couch and running a fever and sleeping most of the time. Then today I get a call from the school that Regan threw up in the cafeteria. She told me she spilled milk on her corn dog and tried to eat it anyway and it was just gross. I can imagine, that sounds pretty gross to me, but she's still just tired and worn down, but no fever so I don't know what's going on with her now. I told the kids not to touch dad, but if they do, they get boiled in disinfectant. We have our home group tonight, and it might just be me and Riley going, but I want out of the sick house!!

No comments: