Friday, February 15, 2008

Week of the Doctors, Part Deaux

It's amazing how often a healthy family of 4 can go to a doctor of some sort. David went back for more work on his tooth this week, Riley went to an orthodontist, so far so good, we go back in a year to make sure everything is still where it needs to be. I had my yearly mammogram, gotta stay on top of those girls now. And I went to my ENT to find out about the dizziness and he thinks I have vertigo. I have to go back on Monday for an ENG test, which sounds like buckets of fun. The nurse was saying something about making me close my eyes and do math problems while they monitor my eye movement. I said good luck with that, I can't do math with my eyes open!! There's several parts to this test, flipping me upside down, then right side up, making me walk, probably while the doctor is on the other side of a one way mirror, laughing at me running into the wall. Monitoring my eye movement while they put hot and cold water in my ears, which better not make me have an accident. So, like I said, buckets of fun. At least David is off on Monday, he is my designated driver.

No comments: