Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week of the Doctors...

It was the week of the doctors, as I had a dentist appointment on Monday, both kids on Tuesdays (all is well) except I just have to say, that was my first time to have a man as a hygienist, and he was rough! I have never had so much pain getting my teeth cleaned in my life. I think I will be looking for a new dentist. David had his root canal last week so on Wednesday he started the work for the crown. On Friday, Regan had her first eye doctor appointment, and apparently she's farsighted in both eyes, more so in her left eye, but not enough to need glasses, but the doctor wants to follow up with her and make sure it doesn't get worse. Also on Friday, I had my super fun yearly exam, which was fine, except now I have to go to my ENT because I have fluid behind my ears which is causing me to be dizzy and lightheaded some. But, I do have actual proof that I'm eating better, my blood pressure, which was never really high to begin with, is much lower now. I was concerned that it was too low, and wondering why it had dropped, and my doctor said, well, have you been trying to eat better, less fast food, less salt? I was like, wow, you can tell, yeah!! So, one of my new year's goals is actually being accomplished, and I have physical proof!

And can you believe it's hot enough here right now that Regan is outside playing in the sprinkler in her bathing suit?!! Crazy weather!!

No comments: