Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Week of Summer Break

I can't believe it's over. It does go by so fast, but we are more than ready (I should say, I am more than ready) for school to start back. The constant fighting and with gas prices so high and not leaving the house as much, it's like being on lock down, and we're all irritable.

So this week Riley went to Jump Camp with our church, Celebration Church. He comes home today and I'm excited, we missed him. Regan is spending the week at Camp Doublecreek, and she is thrilled, but it's SO hot she is more than ready to get in the air conditioning when I pick her up.

Yesterday David and I spent a grown up day together which as usual, consisted of us sitting around going, "What do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" And I hate that, so we ended up seeing Hancock.

Tomorrow we go to the school for Meet the Teacher night, both kids have new teachers, so we'll get to meet them and see old friends from last year and catch up. Then one last party weekend before it's time to resume our madhouse schedule on Monday.

No comments: