Thursday, August 7, 2008

20 Questions with the Kids

This was a questionnaire a couple of my friends asked their kids, I thought it was cute, so I thought I would see what my kids had to say, and sure enough, they made me laugh. Here ya go:

1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
Riley: I love you
Regan: I love you

2.
What makes Mom happy?
Riley: Good Kids
Regan: Cleaning up


3. What makes Mom Sad?
Riley: When mom and dad fight
Regan: Whenever we watch sad movies

4. What does Mom do to make you laugh?
Riley: Make jokes about Tristan
Regan: Tickle my chin

5. What was Mom like as a child?
Riley: A Girl
Regan: A kid

6. How old is your Mom?
Riley: 36
Regan: I don't know! 54

7. How tall is your Mom ?
Riley: 5 feet (I’m almost as tall as you!)
Regan: Hold on, stand up...(she stands on the couch arm and puts her hand on my head and goes) She's THIS TALL!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Riley: Have the kids go to school
Regan: Sit down and watch Beauty and the Beast, Jasmine, and Ariel (um, no).

9. What does you're Mom do when you are not around?
Riley: Play on the computer and watch TV, and sometimes out with your friends but not as much now.
Regan: Work, play with her friends.

10. If your Mom becomes Famous what will it be for?
Riley: Best cooking.
Regan: Because she's so cute (awww)

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Riley: Cooking and driving.
Regan: Exercising (ha!)

12. What is your Mom not really good at?
Riley: Nothing, you’re good at everything.
Regan: Singing (all those years of choir for nothing I guess)

13. What does your Mom do for her Job?
Riley: Work at Omega
Regan: Work so we can get money so we can get food

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Riley: I forgot, do you like watermelon? (Uh, no) Okay, tomatoes. (Like them, but not my favorite)
Regan: Vegetables (ha again!)

15. What makes you Proud of your Mom?
Riley: Everything.
Regan: Taking me to a playground.

16. If your Mom were a cartoon Character who would she be?
Riley: Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob (cause you’re both really good at stuff and have good inventions)
Regan: Wanda (Fairy Godparent)

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Riley: We go to gymnastics and go to fun places.
Regan: Go play on the playground.

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Riley: We both like tomatoes.
Regan: We both have friends.

19. How are you and your Mom different?
Riley: I like watermelon and you don’t.
Regan: You're taller and I'm smaller.

20. How do you know that your Mom loves you?
Riley: Cause if she didn’t love me then she wouldn’t be my parent.
Regan: Because I love you.


1. What is something that Dad always says to you?
Riley: Hey, Buddy.
Regan: You're the smartest.

2. What makes Dad happy?
Riley: A good dirt bike rider like me!
Regan: Making his favorite food.

3. What makes Dad Sad?
Riley: A bad, bad kid.
Regan: Not getting his favorite food.

4. How does Dad make you laugh?
Riley: Tells funny jokes.
Regan: He tickles me.

5. What was Dad like as a child?
Riley: Just like me except with a short afro.
Regan: Like Riley.

6. How old is your Dad?
Riley: 37
Regan: 28

7. How tall is your Dad?
Riley: 5’9” (shaved quite a few inches off there!!)
Regan: 30 Feet

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Riley: Be on the computer.
Regan: Play on the computer.

9. What does you're Dad do when you are not around?
Riley: Go to work
Regan: Goes to work

10. If your Dad becomes Famous what will it be for?
Riley: Biggest Party Pooper
Regan: Because he's awesome

11. What is your Dad really good at?
Riley: Being on the computer
Regan: Playing the guitar (he's never played!)

12. What is your Dad not really good at?
Riley: Making homemade root beer (it tastes like beer)
Regan: Dancing

13. What does your Dad do for his Job?
Riley: He used to work at Dell, he’s a computer geek, he works on computers

Regan: Works on computers.

14. What is your Dad's favorite food?
Riley: Ribs
Regan: Broccoli

15:
What makes you proud of your dad?
Riley: He's an awesome b
arbequer.
Regan: Taking me fun places.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Riley: Vicki the babysitter, from The Fairly Oddparents.
Regan: SpongeBob

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Riley: Play paintball and ride my dirt bike.
Regan: Stay home and watch TV, his favorite show.

18. How are you and your Dad the same?
Riley: We both like paintball.
Regan: We eat the same food.

19. How are you and your Dad different?
Riley: He talks trash and I tell the truth.
Regan: I play on playgrounds and he doesn't.

20: How do you know that your Dad loves you?
Riley: Cause if he didn't love me he would yell at me a lot.
Regan: Because I'm the smartest.

No comments: