Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of 1st and 4th


Today was the first day of school for Regan in 1st grade and Riley in 4th grade. I was just looking back a year at this post to see how much they've changed in one year, and Regan looks so much more grown up now! What a difference a year makes! Riley is on a new campus now, it's 4th-12th, he's the little shrimp in the big pond, so it will be an interesting year for him. Regan is all about the social hour, she woke up ready to go see all her friends from last year. I woke up and realized we still hadn't gotten new backpacks or lunch boxes, and Riley only has about 2 uniform shirts that fit now! Mom is more unprepared for school than the kids are, which is shocking! It kind of snuck up on me this year. But already it's nice to be back into a routine and I'm hoping my house will start being more clean. Well, a girl can hope, right?

No comments: