Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! David and the kids were off Wednesday, so David and I went grocery shopping to get all the food we needed, and checked out the new Costco. David smoked a practice turkey just for us Wednesday night, to make sure the wood wasn't wet, and it would taste okay! So Thursday morning, we didn't have much to do, smoke the second turkey and I made sweet potato casserole. We headed over to Pam and Dave's around 1, and they had a house full! We had 31 people there with all the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. The kids had fun playing the Wii, and we had so much food.

It was fun to catch up with everyone and just spend time together. It wasn't a crazy busy holiday and we came home with a lot of yummy leftovers :)

And I didn't take one picture. Shame on me!

No comments: