Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another Week Down!!

I'm a bad mom, I have no pictures to post of this week, I've been lazy. We started off by celebrating Father's Day at Ninfa's with the Fry's, yum. The kids and I met up with the Waite's and went to Chuck E Cheese on Monday, and the library where they signed up for the Summer Reading Program. We always sign up, and read the books, but never make it back to get their prize, so I am really hoping we can finish it right this summer. On Tuesday the kids had dentist appointments, since we're about to go 3 months without insurance on David's new job. Good reports for both kids, so that was awesome.

Yesterday, I was excited, Melissa and I made it to an organic farm stand, you can check it out here they had Heirloom tomatoes, they are HUGE almost black tomatoes. I also got some smaller, cherry Heirlooms, some tiny orange tomatoes called sugar sweets that Riley ate before the day was over, a bright yellow tomato and an Asian melon. Yum! I really really wanted peaches, but theirs were very small still.

Today we met some friends at Inflatable Wonderland and we were there from 10-3! The kids are exhausted, but they had a great time. Kenzie got her hair cut and some killer new Vans. Now I'm in Flight of the Bumblebee mode to get ready for our camping trip TOMORROW!! I'm excited, I know I took SO many pictures last time, so I can't wait to get some good ones this trip. We're going to Granger Lake which isn't far, and David has already threatened to sneak home in the middle of the night for the a/c. Then the kids have VBS next week, so we'll be back in GO mode before we know it.

No comments: