Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reganisms

My daughter is so funny (she totally gets it from me!!) but these are some of the things she's said the last couple of days.

Today I saw she put her own socks and shoes on, so I asked her which socks she had on (my obsession with trying to make sure they match) and she said so matter of factly, "I'm wearing my Snoop Dogg socks." Hmm...I don't remember buying any Snoop Dogg socks, and certainly not for my 5 year old daughter!! But she insisted, she loves her Snoop Dogg socks cause they're blue and blue is in her heart. I realized she meant her snoopy dog socks.

Last night she was telling me about the Scooby Doo show she watched at Mimi's house, and all about how this T-Reck was after Scooby. I said, "You mean a T-Rex?" "NO MOM!! There was only ONE!" I guess T-Rex is plural. So funny.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

T-Reck - A ha ha ha - Makes sense to me!