Friday, January 18, 2008

Bathroom Picture


How come nothing about remodeling can ever be EASY??? It's like one step forward, two steps back every time you turn around! For example...I wanted new fixtures, the toilet paper roll and hand towel holder is old and crappy looking. Sounds easy, right? Well, you would think so. There was a small hole in the wall where one of the toilet paper holder thingies was screwed in, so I needed one that was bigger than what we had to cover that hole, after buying 2 of them, I found one that will work. Only problem is, one of the screws that is holding that thing in place is stripped and I can't get it out. So now I have a dangling silver thingie. Then I made the curtain, and I don't know what I was thinking, but I made it too wide. So I hemmed it along the side again and guess what? STILL too wide. I found a hand towel holder thing I like, but it's not big enough to cover the huge screws that are in the wall to hold the last hand towel holder in place. I can't get one of the knob screws out to put the new knob on. And, to top it all off, I think I need something else over the curtain, like a valance or something, it looks too plain. And I think the color is too dark, and I still need a second coat. Wow, I am SO not looking forward to doing the kitchen, if these are the problems I have in just this tiny bathroom, imagine doing a whole kitchen? I'm scared!!

No comments: