Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bathroom Update with Pictures

I'm not done, but I thought I would post some pictures because I LOVE the way the cabinet turned out. I can't wait now to get going on all the other cabinets in this house, they were just so FUGLY to start with. I didn't have a before picture of the bathroom cabinet, but the kitchen cabinets are exactly the same so here's what it looked like before:And here's what it looks like now with new paint and knobs:
I still need another coat of paint, my holdup on that has been that I think this color might be a smidge too dark. I need to switch out the light fixture (my FIL said he would do that, thank God, I'm in no mood to be electrocuted) and make dinner for my plumber friend and see if he will switch out the faucet for me. There's a light at the end of the tunnel!! But then, the kitchen...

No comments: