Monday, January 7, 2008

Bathroom Remodel - Step 1

Unfortunately it's not the master bathroom, BUT it is something on my resolution list, and something I've been wanting to get done for a long time now. In the powder bath, I took the cabinet doors off, sanded them down with my new Black and Decker Mouse, and applied the first coat of Black Ink paint. Kilz One Coat my a$$. But, it's looking good! It will probably take two coats, maybe three. Then I have to paint the walls, put in the new light fixture that we have, the new faucet that we have, and I am still on the hunt for the right curtain. I know in my head what I want, it's just finding it somewhere. Okay, that seems like so much more when I have it written down, but hey, first step is done, that's what counts! Baby steps.

1 comment:

Jamielouwho said...

Oh fun, I'm so excited for you! I want to see before and after pics. :)

I'm going to have to look up your mouse sander, we're about to start our master cabinets. JOY. CAN'T WAIT. Not really.