Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jacked Up Cut

I am always so freaked out when it comes to getting Riley's hair cut, he's had some doozies with that curly mop of his. Never in a million years did I think someone could jack up Regan's hair so bad. How hard is it to cut a relatively straight bob? I know straight hair is harder to cut, but come on!! This looks like it was done with a weed whacker!! So tomorrow I get to go back in, and hope the girl who cut it isn't there, and see if someone will either fix it, or give me my money back so I can go somewhere else. Thankfully Regan doesn't seem to care what it looks like, but I can't let her go around looking like this or someone will think mom decided to play Beauty Shop!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh! Um..... wow....uh, I don't know what to say. Maybe the stylist needs glasses..... was dizzy.... had too many mimosas for breakfast...popped a 'lude before you went in?????

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that really isn't straight. Hopefully they will fix it for you. Regan is still a cutie pie though.