Friday, September 5, 2008

Jungle Java


Today when the kids got out of school, first we went to get Regan's hair cut fixed, and it looks MUCH better! She was so funny though, when we walked in, the girl who cut her hair was there and Regan says, "Oh, great! She's STILL here!" She knew I was hoping she wouldn't be there, just so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. But we got it all evened out and she's cute as a bug.

Then we went to Jungle Java, a new place I've been wanting to try for a while. GREAT concept!! The kids play in the jungle themed playscape while mom's sit and visit, or in my case, catch up on some reading. They have some decent food there also, so we all had a pretty good time. We stayed from 3:00-7:00! They were worn out and sweaty by the time we left. And of course I took tons of pictures and I am having some issues with Picasa so the only way I could get it on here was as a slideshow, so I think if you click on the slideshow, it will take you to the album.

David had to drive to San Angelo and back so he got home late, tired and worn out, and Riley, as tired as I thought he was, left for a last minute sleep over with a friend. So Regan and I had some girlie time watching movies until Dad got home.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time at Jungle Java.
Nicole Henson-owner