Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures!

This has GOT to be my least favorite part of the holidays. It always starts with good intentions, and before 5 minutes are up, I'm yelling like a raving lunatic for everyone to frickin' smile already! It's crazy. You wouldn't think it would be that hard with just us 4, but it is. And especially hard is trying to find someone who is a competent photographer to come over and take a picture of the 4 of us together, and coordinate schedules, etc. So, I'm left with two options, just have the kids on the Christmas card pics, which I normally do strictly because I've run out of time and other options, or like tonight, try and see if Riley can take a decent picture of me and David. Trust me on this one, he can't. Not for lack of trying though, so I have to give him credit for that, he just had his hand over the flash in the ones where I didn't look crosseyed, or he got mostly the wall as background, and not the tree.

So, here is our Christmas card preview. I got the kids together, and then they each wanted to do their own little photo shoot, and then I let them make some silly faces for the outtakes.

The photos (the "good" ones):
Christmas Pictures

Of course now I have to pick ONE for the Christmas card, that's the other hard part!

Riley's photo shoot, which I'm surprised he got into as much as he did, but he really wanted to have his picture taken, so I ran with it:
Riley's Photo Shoot


Regan's photo shoot, which has her dad really worried, cause she came up with these poses ALL on her own:
Regan's Photo Shoot


And the outtakes, no photo shoot is complete without letting off a little steam, right?
Outtakes

No comments: