Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day. We had a pleasant evening with friends and family, and lots of good food, as usual. Grilled pork tenderloin, potato salad, and the world's best peach cobbler!

I gave David his present about 3 weeks early, one because I can NEVER wait to give presents! And two, he needed it really bad and I was afraid if I waited, he would go buy one for himself. But, I got him a nice Coach wallet. His other one was in pieces and falling apart, mainly because he tries to hold onto every scrap of paper that he's had in his wallet since the 9th grade. I told him to stream it down, and hopefully this one will last forever. It's some weird Water Buffalo leather or something. It feels good though, nice and soft. I hope he enjoys it.

And that's about it here, no pictures to report. We went to church, had our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class afterwards, and then had a houseful of company right after that. We always enjoy having everyone over though, and hope they all had a good time.

No comments: