Sunday, June 14, 2009

Regan's 7th Birthday


We had a small get-together at the house for Regan, had all the family over and had a nice big Middle East Feast complete with Israeli chicken, hummus, pita bread, saffron rice, cucumber salad, and grilled veggies. Then key lime pie, and for Regan, chocolate cream pie for dessert. Regan loves Middle Eastern food, so she was happy and it was a nice change from BBQ all the time (not that I mind David smoking some meat!)

Regan got some good stuff and enjoyed having everyone over, she had spent the night with a friend the night before and they swam a lot, so she's very sun-kissed, and she wants to grow her bangs out, which is bugging me that they are always in her face, but we let Riley grow his hair out for a while, I guess it's her turn now.

I can't believe my baby girl is 7 though. Time sure flies.

No comments: