Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Regan!








A walk down Memory Lane with Regan! A picture of her every year on her birthday.

I can't believe I'm not getting to spend Regan's 8th birthday with her. It is certainly a lot quieter around here with her at camp. I miss her, and I know she's having fun but it's just not the same here without my boo.

I was talking to a friend of mine about some of Regan's struggles in school this year, and she thought Regan might be dyslexic. I had no idea what dyslexic was other than getting letters confused, so I googled it when I got home and got pretty worried. Regan does seem to have a lot of the symptoms. So please be praying with us as we go forward with testing for her, that if she is dyslexic, we get her the help she needs to do well in school, and help me know how to teach her as well!

I still can't believe she's 8. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

No comments: