Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


On Saturday, we spent the morning at home, relaxing, watching movies, sleeping in. Then we headed to church to serve at the 3:00 and 5:00 services. I got to co-ordinate the 2nd-5th grade class, so I got to take the kids out to the helicopter and watch the candy drop. It's so much fun! The kids have a blast. And thankfully, I had dinner in the crock pot for when we got home, cause we were worn out and ready to eat and go to bed!

Then we were back at church bright and early and served for the first two services today, then came home to tuna sandwiches, deviled eggs and a nap! It's been a pretty boring Easter. The "Easter Bunny" made a mistake and brought Regan the same stuffed animal he brought last year. I was hoping she wouldn't notice, but sure enough, first thing, "Hey! This is the same one he brought me last year, are you SURE the Easter Bunny is real?!" I think the jig is almost up!!

No comments: