Friday, March 22, 2013

Not much to Report




Not a lot going on these days. Regan has one more week in both casts, then one comes off and one gets replaced with a short cast. She's very happy about that but I have to brag on her a little bit. She's handled this whole thing so well. I know I would be Captain Complainer if it were me, but she hasn't once complained about it. She gets irritated with herself for not being as independent as she used to be, but she's had such a great attitude with the whole thing. Very proud of her for that.

Hunter is getting huge and is quite the handful. He just roams the house seeking what he can devour (sound familiar, um, like SATAN?) He's not on my good list right now. But, we found out he LOVES the water hose, so I take him out back and spray him down, he loves it. And it's getting hot enough these days I might hose myself down with him.

Riley is off to drill weekend right now. It's inspection this weekend, so he's not looking forward to it. Time to get the head shaved again, make sure all the uniforms are ironed the right way and shoes are shined to perfection, patches sewed on in exactly the correct spot. The military is pretty particular about that kind of thing, who knew?

David has been going to a chiropractor friend from church and is feeling MUCH better. Which is good because we have so much to do around the house! He got a job offer today which is great news, but he's holding out a little bit for a different job that he really wants, so we are praying they offer him something soon, or he will take this other one. Either way it means more money which is an answer to prayer!

Kenzie and the kids came by one day to pick up mail, and it was good to see Eli. Hadn't seen him in a long time, so of course, took some pictures. It was hard cause he's a mini-Riley and didn't want to stay still for longer than about .02 seconds.

And I'm just the grease in the wheels that make all this go 'round. I'm just counting down the days till our phone contract is up and I can get an iPhone (10 more days!) That's the highlight of my life right now. Don't hate :)

No comments: