Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun with Stickers




On any given Sunday night you will find a small army at our house. We love to have people over and hang out, have fun, let the kids run wild. It really can get crazy, and we LOVE it! So, this Sunday, as usual, Alex and Tristan (we miss Merissa who is in North Carolina) and my brother Pete, Jessie and Ashley came over and we grilled yummy hamburgers, hot dogs, veggies, corn on the cob, Pete made these chicken wings with some kind of spicy Asian sauce, and then, we made FUNNEL CAKES!! It was like being at a carnival, we had a blast. David got his new smoker/grill so he loves to use it, so I love to let him.

So, since most of my cabinet doors are still off (most of them are painted though, I just need to paint the trim) Ashley and Regan found some stickers in my craft cabinet, and had some sticker fun. They looked so cute with stickers for finger and toenails. They had a good time. So...Sunday nights at my house everyone!

No comments: