Sunday, June 22, 2008

Snaggletooth and Other Stories...


This picture is for Grandma, she wanted a picture update of the loose tooth that hung in FOREVER! Well, it finally came out today! I don't know what it is about loose teeth but they just give me the willies, so Regan constantly twists, turns, and wiggles it and just totally creeps me out with it. So today when she came over and the tooth was completely backwards, I knew it was time to come out. She tugged and pulled and yanked until it finally just came out. Thank God! I was so tired of looking at that wiggly thing.

And Riley made it home from camp, so excited and so worn out! He had a great time, and I heard he did EVERYTHING! He has quite the adventurous spirit and was not afraid to try it all. He did miss us, but I think he had so much fun, that he got over being homesick pretty quick. He can't wait to go back next year, and already the phone has been ringing from girls he met there! Wow...quick!

No comments: