Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Inflatable Wonderland



Today we went with some friends to Inflatable Wonderland, for half price day. The kids had a good time running off some steam. We haven't been there in forever so they really enjoyed it. Most of the pictures I took didn't turn out very well, but I got a few good ones.

It's allergy season here so David spent his work trip sick as a dog, and worked from home today, which was why we wanted to get out of Dodge. We're all starting to feel the blessed effects of Ragweed though. Gotta love Texas allergies.

Yesterday Riley had his follow up doctors appointment where we got our "official" ADHD diagnosis *SHOCK*. So, now we move forward. I'm still pretty adamant against medication, at least while he's doing well in school academically, but I just second guess myself on that decision at least 20 times a day. Who knew parenting would be so hard?

No comments: