Saturday, October 11, 2008

SCORE!


This is what grown men fight over! Riley was *shocked* to see it, he was telling me, "Mom, it's FLOORS!" I know son, but you don't understand, it's floors for 49 cents a square foot, so MOVE YOUR BUTT!! Ikea had a huge sale, and people were grabbing them off the pallets faster than they could bring them out and it wasn't pretty. But, we got what we needed and got out. Not that we were the ones fighting, I guess I should clarify, I don't need floors that bad, and David was very nice and gave up several boxes to greedy people that were jerking them out of his hands. In the grand scheme of things, they are just floors, but it was nice to get such a great deal. Now to put them in...

Maybe we'll host a brisket/floor laying party?? Any takers??

1 comment:

D said...

LOL!! We were there too! What a madhouse that was, right? Glad you got what you needed - we barely did. :)