Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Donnie's



I got a call from my brother Donnie the other night, he has been on unemployment for a while and looking for a job, and finally got one here in Austin! He's been living in Dallas for several years now, which means we haven't seen each other too often. But, he wanted to come down, it's the last week before school starts so he wanted to see if he liked the job, and could make it work here in Austin again. So he brought Junior Junior, little Donnie, and they're staying here with us for a week. They also brought cute puppy Rexington, and now I know why I won't ever get another puppy, it's like having a newborn all over again! Only worse cause at least newborns have diapers. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some quality time with The Donnie's.

No comments: