Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Field Ops Day 4

I got to talk to Riley! He called because he couldn't remember his flight time. I think he called cause he missed us! His XO let him use his cell phone, and we got to talk a few minutes. He got to call David too, he was at church with Regan, I was home bathing the baby, so we didn't get to talk much, but he's having a blast. He said he was homesick the first couple of days but he's better now, and really enjoying their activities, and the food is much better than when he went to Boot Camp. He comes home at midnight tonight. I just realized this morning, Regan and I leave Sunday for Hot Springs, and when we come home, he'll already be gone for his next training, so I won't get to see my Baby Bird for two whole weeks! But, hopefully we will get to go to his next training graduation since his next training is at Ft. Hood.

Anyway, on Day 4 they were working on Rescue Operations, and it looks like he had another busy, fun day!

Field Ops Day 4

No comments: