Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fractions and Shots

Today we headed to Gattiland to study fractions! Well, it sounded good anyway. I haven't had a chance to get to the store so we thought we would have some fun, try to make it educational, and then get to Riley's 11 year check-up at the doctors (yes, he turned 11 over 3 months ago, and I'm just getting around to taking him!) Here is Riley in the glasses he got at Gattiland, which cracked me up because I used to have some exactly like it, in the 80's.



And then it was shot time. He thought he would be cool and wear the glasses, in case he had to cry a bit, no one would be able to tell. He didn't cry though, he's tough, and got 4 shots, with the glasses.


And then he showed me just how grown up he is these days (but only halfway, he has absolutely no hair under the other arm!):

No comments: