Monday, March 8, 2010

ANSC Science Class



I was really wanting to stay in Houston one more night and take the kids to the San Jacinto Monument and the Battleship of Texas. You know me and my love affair with Texas History. But, we had science class today and it seems like every time we have science class, it rains. It's so muggy and wet and nasty there when it gets damp, but that doesn't stop the kids from trekking around all over the place. They have really been enjoying the science classes, and of course, I am enjoying them too as it means an hour and a half to myself to go meet David for lunch at Chuy's! Today they learned about Texas Plants. Regan even got a landscaping book with all the flowers, plants and trees that are native to our area. She can't wait to get to gardening!

No comments: