Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggs




We were a day late, but we finally got around to coloring some eggs. On Sunday, David and I had to work at church, David works in the parking lot, directing traffic, and I usually do Wednesday nights in the nursery, but being Easter, they needed a lot of extra help, so I helped out in the 12-18 months room. It was a busy morning! And then Pam and Dave offered to take the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens, which I really wanted to see too, but David and I ended up spending a quiet afternoon at the bookstore (after everything at the Domain was closed!). So, we never got around to coloring eggs until Monday, and then it was after gymnastics, before dinner, it was kind of a rush job, but they enjoyed it, it was a glitter kit, so there were some sparkly, glittery eggs, and some sparkly, glittery counter tops afterward!

No comments: