Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When it Rains...



Any rash experts out there know what this is? Why Riley didn't have this yesterday while we were AT the doctor's office, I don't know. But he said today that his upper arms are itchy and have this rash. He's not on any medicine, no new foods or anything. Since David, Regan and I all have eczema, I thought that, but it doesn't look like anything the 3 of us have ever had. Then I thought staph since he's on sweaty mats at gymnastics a lot, but when I did an image search for staph, let's just say I don't recommend doing that. And I know chicken pox is going around at school, but they've both been vaccinated for that, and it doesn't look like the chicken pox I had when I was 16 and covered head to toe in them, and believe me, I remember WELL what that looked like! Plus, he hasn't had any of the fever or other symptoms that lead up to the pox. So, I'm clueless. Back to the doc tomorrow I guess. Wish they would give us the referral for the ortho already, kill two birds with one stone.

No comments: