Friday, April 3, 2009

Quiet Around Here...

This is the way it usually goes, school starts back, and the blogging stops! We haven't done much this week, gymnastics on Monday, church on Wednesday, David got called out to San Angelo at the last minute for an overnight trip, so Thursday was fun, the kids always act up when they miss their dad. Then today I had a PVC meeting at school, and when the kids got out, we met David at my new favorite place to eat, Tacodeli.

Tomorrow will be busy though, our church is doing a ton of community service projects, called Servolution, and tomorrow is a Single Mom's Oil Change. David is signed up to help change oil, me and the kids are helping with the kids, making gifts to bring to a nursing home, for another Servolution project later in the week. On Tuesday I will be helping bring lunch to all the teachers at Georgetown High School, feeding them and restocking the teacher lounge with goodies. One day next week I'll be going to a nursing home to give out the gifts, one day will be serving food to the Round Rock Police Department, and if I can fit it in, delivering kites to Ft. Hood.

And after the oil change tomorrow, I got tickets for David and Riley to see Story Musgrave, one of David's heroes. I haven't decided if Regan and I will go, I doubt she will appreciate a lecture on space and astronomy at her age. Then tomorrow night is the father/daughter dance with Girl Scouts, so it's a busy day.

No comments: