Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Elf on the Shelf


Meet Jingle, our Elf on the Shelf. I admit, this is probably more for me than the kids, but I couldn't resist. I wanted him last year, but thought the kids might be too old for it. Then this year I realized, that's crazy talk, you are never too old for Elfish hijinks, NEVER!

So the story on it is this, the Elf comes to your house, you name him, and he's a magical elf. Every day, he watches you and every night, he reports back to Santa whether you've been good or bad. Then, every morning, he comes back to your home and gets into some type of mischief.

Regan named him Jingle, and the first night wasn't too bad, he toilet papered our Christmas tree. Regan enjoyed hopping out of bed this morning to try to find out what he had done. It will be fun to see what kind of crazy things he will do before Christmas! Stay tuned!

No comments: