Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day







After our exhausting Diva Day, we headed over to Mimi and Papa's to celebrate Mother's Day a day early so we could all take a nap on Mother's Day!! Hey, it works for us. I made potato salad, we grilled burgers and hot dogs, and ALL the kids and grandkids were there, plus some. It was a house full! Elise enjoyed seeing her cousins that are little like her, they played together a little bit. We played games and just had a good time.


On Sunday, it was my day to do set up and breakfast for the green room at church, so we had to get there pretty early to get that done. Then after church we had a quick bite for lunch and went back up to church to take down and help set up for lunch. Then took the kids to see a house we liked (we are thinking of selling our house and buying a new one) and then took Riley to a friends house, and then home for my Mother's Day nap. No lie, it was probably the best gift I got! It was so nice.

Regan made a bookmark for me at school, and she and Riley gave me the sweetest cards. David bought me a book, and flowers, and a card, and he surprised me with dinner at Perry's Steakhouse! It was super nice! It was a really great Mother's Day.

No comments: