Friday, May 10, 2013

Puppy Post!

I know I haven't updated on the puppies in a while. Mostly because the new one just bugs the living daylights out of me! He's just SO MUCH work!! He is quite a handful, and I already have my hands full. But, he's sweet when he's tired. Which just isn't often enough. But, here's a picture that shows how much he's grown. He used to love to sleep in Princess's bed, and now he's outgrown it quite a bit. And Princess got her yearly shave cut to get ready for summer. She looks like a rat. Hunter literally did a double take when he saw her for the first time! I thought he would stop trying to grab her by the hair and drag her around, but now he just tries to grab her at the back of her neck like a mother dog, and drag her around. She does not appreciate it.



No comments: